Website Cox Little & Company
The Sr Technical Recruiter can work in our office in Charlotte, NC.
They will be responsible for and will have prior experience in the following:
Sourcing candidates with a focus on manufacturing/distribution industry clientele. Recruiting for IT professionals with expertise in ERP technologies including JD Edwards, SAP, Oracle, MS Dynamics, Manhattan/Red Prairie WMS, BI, HCM Software (Workday, SuccessFactors, etc.), Software Development, Project Management, Director/CIO Level Positions, full-time/contract/contract-to-hire opportunities, etc.
• Search for appropriate candidates via online job boards (Dice, Careerbuilder, Monster, Linkedin, Data.com, ERP Consulting, etc.), Boolean search, job postings, internal candidate pool, social networking, user groups, prior professional relationships, etc.
• Sourcing and screening IT job candidates for permanent, contract-only, and contract-to-hire job opportunities, high volume submittal rate and job opportunities
• Inside sales and recruiting responsibilities; interview candidates and determine compatibility with job requirements; submit appropriate candidates to open job requirement, full desk recruiting
• Leading candidates through the hiring process with client, providing them with all necessary information and customer service to ensure a seamless hiring process for both parties
• Establish lasting relationships with highly skilled candidates and track availability for new job opportunities
• Work with Account Management team to share valuable marketplace information, such as companies or specific managers hiring, skilled employees leaving a company, new company IT projects that may require staffing, etc.