Sr .NET Developer – Technical Lead
- Location: Greensboro, NC
- Job-Type: Full-Time, Direct-Hire
- Salary: $115-$135K salary
- Onsite: Required
- Relocation: Yes, will assist in relocation for the right candidate
The Sr. .Net Developer – Technical Lead is responsible for the development of internal– and external-facing products written in Microsoft’s .Net Framework. This position will maintain and implement new functionality in services written in .Net that make use of SQL Server including stored procedures, and SQL Reporting Services. Experience with Microsoft’s SQL Server 2012 or later RDBMS environments is a must. The developer will work on a team of developers with similar complimentary skills and will be required to meet deadlines while delivering quality code.
· Design, Development & Support of Specific Functionality as assigned by Director.
· Development of REST / SOAP based APIs in C# using .Net core and Entity framework core.
· Development of automated unit tests for APIs.
· Unit, Integration, and Systems Testing of components.
· Develop and maintain SQL queries, and stored procedures.
· Perform mandatory code reviews before code is checked in.
· Communication with Team to identify roadblocks.
· Responsible for the overall security of systems they will be administering including protecting client data and reporting situations which may provide unintentional elevated access. The employee will regularly review corporate policies and will enforce the policies documented in the Corporate Security Standards.
· Assist in scoping projects
· Assist in writing statements of works
· Assist project manager or have light project management duties
· Manage team members’ assignments and mentor team members
· Strong SQL skills (Must)
· Prior experience and usage of Entity framework core (Must)
· Experience with development patterns
· 4 or More Years of .Net (C#, VB.Net, etc.) (Must)
· 3 or More Years of Entity Framework (Must)
· 3 or More Years of SOAP / REST API (Must)
· 2 or More Years of MVC (Must)
· 2 or More Years of TCP/IP, DNS, IIS, web servers (Must)
· TFS (Team Foundation System) (Must)
· 3 or More Years of PhantomJS / Puppeteer or other headless browser scripting technology (Must)
· Strong OO fundamentals and expertise
· Ability to juggle multiple projects and course correct as business drivers change
· Experience developing applications on Windows Server / Linux Server environments
· Experience working with Agile Development methodologies
· Automated builds and deployment configuration experience using TFS Build Servers.
Experience (Years and types):
· Four+ years’ experience .Net Development (C#)
· Three years’ or more experience in API development, database and middle tier component design
· Test Driven Development, mocking frameworks, IoC, dependency injection
Education Levels/Credentials (Degree types and Emphasis):
· Four-year college degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, or related discipline