Cox-Little & Company
Sr IT Project Manager
- $100-$120K Salary
- Memphis, TN – Onsite
- Full-Time, Direct-Hire
- Manufacturing Industry
- Create project charters and all corresponding project management artifacts from initiation to closure.
- Assemble detailed project plans
- Track key project milestones, budget, resource availability and adjust project plans and/or resources.
- Manage team work assignments direct and monitor work efforts, identify resource needs, perform quality review; and escalate functional, quality and timeline issues appropriately
- Negotiate with department managers for the acquisition of required personnel to work on the project and where necessary, determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Coordinate communicate with all areas of the organization that are impacted by the scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort being managed
- Assist IT leadership in partnering with senior business management to identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing IT to achieve the goals of the organization.
- Identify and resolve conflicts within the project team
- Conduct project reviews and create recommendations to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive actions and accountability for their assigned work
- Special projects and other duties as assigned
- University Degree or college diploma in Information Technology or related field
- Project Management Institute PMP certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum
- 6+ years’ experience as an IT professional
- 2+ years project management experience
- 2+ years’ supervisory experience in an IT Department