- Full-Time, Direct-Hire
- Onsite in Memphis, TN
- $125-$145K salary, 15% bonus
- Manufacturing Industry
As the main ServiceNow administrator, your responsibilities are to gather requirements, design and build the ServiceNow platform for internal and external uses. This highly visible role will involve a wide range of additional duties including creating and delivering platform demos, ITSM workshops, end-user\customer training, daily\weekly\monthly maintenance, upgrades, updates, researching new functionality for use with the platform, license management, working with external partners on the platform development. The ServiceNow Administrator will have a strong ability to multi-task between upcoming platform growth and maintenance projects, current open items, and planning for future customer additions to the platform. The ServiceNow Administrator will also be responsible for integrating our platform with external applications to drive operational automation and efficiency.
What you can expect to do:
- Overall ownership of our ServiceNow instance including incident, Knowledge, Problem, Change, Service Request, and CMDB modules
- Lead the coordination, design, and execution of integrating standards into our ServiceNow environment.
- Gaining new Knowledge about ServiceNow through self-motivated online learning and through official ServiceNow courses provided.
- Follow ITIL best practices for system maintenance and platform upgrades.
- Understanding and maintaining integrations into the platform and offering solutions for any new ones as defined.
- Mentor team members and promote strong teamwork.
- Work with the process/service owners to define the configuration management process and the necessary policies.
- Customizing e-mail notification, ticket SLAs and form fields.
- Perform standard daily, weekly, monthly maintenance, and overall system health checks.
- Staying up to date with the latest releases, product enhancements, and plugins.
- Attending courses provided by ServiceNow to stay current on the technology.
- Presenting new product developments to key stakeholders.
- Perform standard system cloning from production to test environment.
Your required experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or another related field, specialized training; or equivalent professional experience
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
- Minimum of 3 years of proven administrative experience on the ServiceNow platform as the primary job function
- Expert-level knowledge of ServiceNow core architecture and primary application modules such as Request, Incident, Problem, Knowledge, Change, Service Catalog, Self Service Portal, CMDB
- Conceptual understanding of ITIL version 3
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication, leadership ability, teamwork, and positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and handle stress
- Works well within a team environment as well as individually
- Must have excellent organizational and coordination skills
- Must demonstrate sound analytical skills
- Ability to periodically travel, including to the US or Canada