Website Cox Little & Company
JDE E1 Business Analyst – Financials
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Implement enterprise IT applications, define and map business processes, perform system configuration and understand integration between various applications.
· Identify opportunities for improvements to system functionality and/or business processes including design and recommendation of changes.
· Create requirement documents and functional designs for enhancement projects
· Create and document test plans, scripts and scenarios, end-user guides, training materials, and solution documents.
· Develop new reports, maintain and support existing reports using Crystal and other reporting tools.
· Provide day-to-day support for both custom and existing JDE applications in Financials, HR, Payroll and Procurement areas.
· Provide functional support for ancillary Enterprise applications (including Sales Audit, Workforce, Business Objects, ETL)
· Analyze data and research issues through use of SQL and other query tools.
· Foster ongoing learning with user community.
· Work with ERP developer and business user to perform unit and UAT testing.
· Other duties maybe assigned.
· Extensive experience implementing, optimizing and/or supporting large scale ERP applications (JDE EnterpriseOne preferred)
· Worked as a Subject Matter Expert or Business Analyst in one or more of the following business functional areas: Financials, HR, Payroll, and Procurement.
· Knowledge of advanced report development methodologies using Crystal Reports or similar tools
· Knowledge of basic relational database and data modeling concepts.
· Basic SQL programming experience
· Ability to interact with business users, understand business processes, and engineer solutions to business problems
· Experience in gathering business requirements, writing functional design documents and developing test plans
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
· 10-15 years of JDE Functional experience.
· Extensive experience implementing, optimizing and/or supporting JDE EnterpriseOne ERP applications – Financial
· Experience in developing reporting solutions using Crystal Reports or similar toolset.
· Working knowledge of database concepts and ERP file structures