Website Cox-Little & Company
IT Project Business Analyst
- 12-24 month contract
- North Atlanta, GA
- Hybrid Role – 3 days a week onsite
- Pay Rate:
- W2: $35.00 – $47.00 per hour (based on experience)
- C2C: $40.00 – 50.00 per hour (based on experience)
- Start Date: June 5th, 2023
The IT Project Analyst will be responsible for working with Project Teams and acting as a liaison between the business and IT teams. They will help develop project strategy plans in coordination with Project Manager. The Project Analyst will collect the necessary information required for intake, approval, and prioritization of projects, Partners with project team to identify the goals and requirements of each project, maintains project timeframes, objectives, and communications.
Additionally, the Project Analyst will create and manage documentation and reports for projects, verify and analyzes data and information to suit the direction of the project. Other responsibilities include Tracking, forecasting, and reporting on project progress including metrics, risks, and changes. Driving and supporting multiple work streams with several interdependent functions and organizations with a variety of stakeholders. Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions, supports strategic initiatives and operational improvements, resolving critical needs / opportunities with a balance of urgency and
thoughtfulness. Contributes to project team through involvement in daily management planning meetings, scheduling, etc.
The Analyst acts as subject matter expert for processes, associated technologies, business reporting, and data analysis. They help gather, analyze, and communicates requirements, business processes, policies etc. Analyzes existing reporting to ensure consumer needs are addressed and solutions identified, develops working partnerships with business partners and stakeholders.
- College degree required or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a project analyst, business analyst, or equivalent role
- Advanced Microsoft VISIO skills. Proficiency using project management tools which include, but not limited to, Smartsheet, Microsoft Office suite, with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong background in project management identifying and implementing solutions
- Experience using continuous improvement methodologies such as Six Sigma/Lean, Kaizen, 5S, etc.
- Experience working in a high-volume complex environment
- Proven track record of meeting project outcomes and timelines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Exceptional research and reporting skills