WMS Super User
- Atlanta GA
- $50-$60K salary
- Full Time, Direct Hire
We are looking for a Local Super User to join our team and support our operation!
The superuser will be supporting all aspects of the DC operations using existing WMS knowledge to help drive an efficient operation as well as overcoming any system hurdles. The SU will work closely with the onsite team to support implementation and training of the JDA WMS. System hygiene will be a critical part of the superuser position to ensure the operation can run smoothly by having all areas within WMS clean and up to date. Supporting operations is key as well as introducing lean ways of working utilizing their experience. Multiple work streams need to be focused on to ensure Operations are meeting and exceeding productivity levels.
Implementation support / coordination of WMS to include:
- Initial warehouse and customer configuration
- User training within the facility for Go live preparation
- Application testing with IT, customer and local users
- Post implementation support (1st level) for local site operational issues and (re) configuration requirements for
- continuous improvement initiatives.
- Specification and delivery of local reporting requirements.
- Local user training and administration of associated documentation.
- Support new release testing against customer requirements.
- Identify and recommend change controls to support operational enhancements and fixes.
Your Skills and Experiences:
- Minimum: High School or Technical degree
- Desirable: College degree in Logistics, Business Management, or Computer Science
- Minimum 2 years of operations’ experience working in the field of warehousing and/or transportation services.
- Minimum 2 years technical experience working with BY/JDA warehouse management system
- Minimum 2 years technical experience working with 3PL products including warehouse management systems, transportation management systems, order management systems and/or Enterprise Application Integration tools.
- Proven ability to define customer requirements, excellent interpersonal and facilitation skills.
- Ability to mesh customer requirements and system capabilities to drive improvements into local operational processes (order management, inventory, receiving, and shipping)
- Strong interpersonal skills (communication, presentation, issue management)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software applications
Good Reasons to Join:
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment