JDA Blue Yonder WMS Implementation Manager/Solution Architect
- Job Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
- Location: Remote (East Coast preferred)
- Compensation: $140-$150K salary
- Start Date: Immediate
- Industry: Logistics, 3PL
The JDA Blue Yonder WMS Implementation Manager is responsible for implementing warehouse management systems and processes within the company distribution centers. Interact with Operations, IS and IT team supporting the definition and delivery of business solutions for new or existing clients based on defined business processes and functional requirements.
• Manage IS team members based on individual roles and job responsibilities including project management related to both external implementations and internal strategic or change based initiatives.
• Ensure that appropriate tools/processes are leveraged and effective communication and support is provided throughout the process.
• Train and mentor team associates on solutions and best practice in support of implementations and continuous improvement.
• Assist with analysis of customer or operational requirements and solution design.
• Provide subject matter expertise in development of system requirements and Concept of Operations.
• Participate in integration meetings with prospects/clients to determine system requirements and specifications relative to integration mapping and product configuration.
• Translate client/business requirements into system requirements, technical specifications and logical data mappings for integration.
• Partner with ops/engineering to translate Concept of Operations into solution configuration.
• Document applicable Functional Requirement Specification as necessary for enhancements to core products to meet scope of proposed solution.
• Configure corporate applications based on solution design and Concept of Operations.
• Assist in the development of test plans, data and cycles to ensure that all requirements identified in the requirements gathering phase will be validated.
• Manage IS aspects of testing, training, implementation and support of system requirements.
• Participate in on-site implementation and client interaction to ensure delivery of business requirements.
• Drive process and productivity improvements into existing operations based on analysis of existing processes versus system capabilities and anticipated gains. Define return on investment and gain alignment with Ops/engineering on associated ROI and resourcing.
• Promote and deliver project documentation to standardize and support Implementation / CI initiatives
• Ensure all customer and business process enhancement requests are aligned with the scope of the core system.
• Review of corporate software documentation for adherence to product integrity/configurability and functional requirements
Required Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Supply Chain or Business Management
• Minimum 2 years technical experience working with supply chain products including warehouse management systems, transportation management systems, order management systems and/or Enterprise Application Integration tools. BY/JDA (Blue Yonder) WMS experience required
• Minimum 2 years of Operations’ experience in the field of warehousing/transportation services.
• Anticipate travel at 40%, with increased travel during the realization phase of implementation.
• Proven ability to define customer requirements and operational efficiencies.
• Excellent interpersonal and facilitation skills