Website Cox-Little & Company
- Location: Remote
- Job Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
- Compensation: Competitive base Salary with aggressive commission payouts and excellent benefits
- Industry: IT Staffing
Cox-Little & Company was formed in 1985 to provide Information Technology Professional Services to businesses and organizations, primarily in the Southeast. We provide IT Consulting and Contracting, Systems Design and Development, Software Package Implementation, PC/Web-Based Development and Recruiting.
Cox-Little is a talent-driven company delivering IT expertise to a diverse array of industries. We provide high-level IT consulting, staff augmentation, full time/direct hire placements, executive level placements, and more in the following areas:
- Consulting Solutions: We assist our clients in Software Selection, Long Range IT Planning, Project Management, Business Analysis, IT Reorganization, Disaster Recovery Planning, Cloud Computing Strategy/Implementation, and Infrastructure Strategy, etc.
- Software Package Implementation: We provide software package implementation services. We have worked extensively with SAP, JD Edwards, Manhattan, BPCS/LX, RedPrairie, Oracle EBS, Mapics/XA, Infinium, Peoplesoft, PRMS, Baan/LN, Retek, Lawson, JBA, Island Pacific, and many more.
- Focus Areas: ERP, Mobile Computing, Retail / Point of Sale, BI / Analytics, Merchandising, Plant Floor, Warehouse Automation, Conversions, CRM, e-Commerce / EDI, Quality Assurance, etc.
Design and Programming: We provide business analysis, systems design, and programming/development services. We routinely develop custom software applications, modify packaged software, and provide conversion assistance.
- PC/ Web Services: We develop B2B and B2C applications for the Web as well as traditional PC applications. We provide assistance using either Java or .Net based skillsets.
- Project Management and Functional Analysis: We provide Project Management for both custom and packaged software implementations. These services include Requirements Definition, GAP Analysis, Package Setup, Configuration, Software Testing, Conversions, Implementation, Support and Training.
- Business Intelligence/Analytics: We provide experienced personnel to help clients with BI Readiness Assessment, BI Goal Definition and Implementation Roadmap, vendor selection, data modeling, analytics, report development, ETL development and unit testing to help them achieve their Business Intelligence objectives.
- Mobile/Remote Computing: We assist clients with their mobility strategy and provide architects, developers, analysts, quality assurance testers and UI/UX designers to help clients implement that strategy.
- Infrastructure: We provide Infrastructure Strategy, Design and Deployment in addition to providing systems administration, network administration and infrastructure support personnel to clients.
- Recruiting: We recruit IT personnel to become part of a client’s staff. We recruit a wide range of positions including CIO’s, IT Managers, Project Managers, Analysts, Developers, Administrators, etc.
- Sourcing candidates with a focus on manufacturing/distribution industry clientele. Recruiting for IT professionals with expertise in JD Edwards, SAP, Oracle, Manhattan/Red Prairie WMS, BI, Development, Project Management, Director/CIO Level Positions, full-time/contract/contract-to-hire opportunities, etc.
- Search for appropriate candidates via online job boards (Dice, Careerbuilder, Monster, Linkedin, Data.com, ERP Consulting, etc.), Boolean search, job postings, internal candidate pool, social networking, user groups, prior professional relationships, etc.
- Sourcing and screening IT job candidates for permanent, contract-only, and contract-to-hire job opportunities, high volume submittal rate and job opportunities
- Inside sales and recruiting responsibilities, interview candidates and determine compatibility with job requirements; submit appropriate candidates to open job requirement, full desk recruiting
- Leading candidates through the hiring process with client, providing them with all necessary information and customer service to ensure a seamless hiring process for both parties
- Establish lasting relationships with highly skilled candidates and track availability for new job opportunities
- Work with Account Management team to share valuable marketplace information, such as companies or specific managers hiring, skilled employees leaving a company, new company IT projects that may require staffing, etc.
- Technology focus includes ERP, Business Intelligence, Warehousing/Distribution/Logistics, Application Development, Architecture, Data Warehousing, Director/C-Level Executives, Network Administration, QA, Engineering, Business Analysts, Project Managers, Etc.
- 3+ years experience recruiting/sourcing high level/high-value candidates (preferably in the IT industry)
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Agency staffing experience or corporate recruiting experience
- Ability to work a full time, 40-hour a week schedule
- Self motivated, driven, demonstrated experience of strong work ethic and ability to work independently with minimal management intervention