Cox-Little & COmpany
Sr SAP PP Program Manager
- Full-Time, Direct-Hire
- Onsite in Chattanooga or Atlanta area
- $130-$150K Salary
- Will Sponsor H1b
- Manufacturing Industry
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
As the SAP Architect, you will be formulating, directing, and checking the work of other Business Solutions Architects. Formulate and define systems scope and objectives based on user needs and a thorough understanding of application systems and industry requirements.
- Devise or modify procedures to solve complex problems considering system capacity and limitations, operation time, and form of desired results.
- Analyze business and user needs and follows through the full development life cycle.
- Responsible for feasibility studies, project charters or statements of work, implementation, communication, testing, change management, and training strategies.
- Modify, maintain, and update complex ERP configuration and program routines.
- Responsible for solving highly technical and complex problems on multiple projects and providing consultative support to internal staff.
- Serve as the authority on subject matter associated with content, processes, and procedures associated with enterprise applications.
- Educate others in the workflow, business processes, and reporting metrics enabled by ERP modules or other application systems.
- Define, test, train, implement and support one or more functional areas within the ERP System or other application systems.
- Monitor other business analysts in software development methods, processes and implementation of those methods.
- Provide mentoring and direction to team members and is a key contributor. May manage projects with large budgets or of extended duration.
- Responsible for managing project plan, scope, risk, and resources.
- May act as team leader for large project teams.
- Participate in IT financial management activities including annual budgeting cycle, project estimating, capital approval process, project budget oversight, and resource time tracking.
- May be responsible for multi-year planning to determine broad direction, prioritize projects and evaluate ROI within a functional sub-area.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
To be successful in this role, you will need to have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Requires at least 10 years
- experience in SAP (PP) Production Planning, including configuring and customizing the module to meet specific business requirements. This also includes a strong knowledge of SAP PP processes and functions, as well as SAP ERP integration.
- Exceptional abilities and responsibilities exceed those typically achieved by a career-level Business Solutions Architect.
- Not only possesses full technical knowledge of most phases of systems analysis but also considers the business implications of applying technology to the current and future business environment.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with both end users and IT staff, as well as senior business management.
- Needs to define strategy and recommend direction to the business units.
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to provide direction to career level team members.