Senior J.D. Edwards (JDE) EnterpriseOne Distribution Analyst
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Remote – candidate located on East Coast
Base Salary: $120-$130K
Requirements: Bachelors Degree, US Citizen Or Green Card
Senior JD Edwards E1 Distribution Analyst
The objective of the Senior JDE Distribution Specialist is to provide end-user application support in the distribution/manufacturing/financial functional areas through an established ticketing system concentrating on the incident and problem resolution. In addition, the Specialist will plan and coordinate all JD Edwards activities and projects.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide support and assist users with JDE application issues as recorded and routed through the help desk system.
- Provide technical support for the following JD Edwards Modules: Sales Order Management, Advanced Pricing, Warehousing, Procurement, Manufacturing, Inventory Management, General Accounting, Accounts Payable, and Accounts Receivable. Also provide technical and functional analysis for each area, make the appropriate recommendations, communicate thoroughly, and execute in a timely manner.
- Act as a liaison between all functional areas and IT by communicating verbally with end users in gather user requirements, walking users through designed solutions and providing CRP support to meet business needs.
- Ability to write functional specifications for custom JDE objects, work with technical consultants in custom object development and unit test.
- Conduct research on emerging application development software products, languages and standards such as Orchestrator, IoT, Web Services, Cloud Solutions, etc.
- Research challenging problems and suggest solutions along with being detailed, organized, and result oriented.
- Troubleshoot applications problems, with emphasis on J.D. Edwards E1 applications.
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities.
- Communicate project status.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent, required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, required
- 10 years of functional experience with E1 distribution module, required
- Experience with SQL Server development is preferred.
- DSI/Connectship experience, preferred