SQL ETL Developer
- Raleigh NC
- 6 month contract to hire
- Rate: $50-$60/hr contract; $110-$115K salary
- Onsite: Remote for contract, onsite once converted to full time
- Industry: Manufacturing
• Design, develop, test and support programs and services using MS Visual Studio in .NET and C# environment
• Leveraging Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services to design and develop solutions to integrate with internal applications and external applications.
• Create requirements documents.
• Create technical specification documents.
• Participate in QA and user acceptance testing.
• Troubleshoot ETL and other processes and supporting software/infrastructure, including services and drivers
• Create reports per requirements.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / MIS or equivalent experience required.Preferred:
• Master’s degree in a related discipline preferred
Specific Work Experience and Skills:
• Experience within Microsoft C# .NET development of windows forms, window services, restful services, and batch programs
• Strong experience with application integration using ETL, middleware, APIs, REST web services
• Strong experience writing stored procedures/functions, creating tables, indexes and views in Transact-SQL and/or PL/SQL
• Strong experience building ETL processes using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
• 5+ years’ experience using Microsoft Technologies (SQL Server, Visual Studio)• 5+ years’ experience writing stored procedures/functions, creating tables, indexes and views in Oracle PL/SQL
• Experience with scripting languages such as PowerShell
• Must have the ability to problem solve, troubleshoot, be attentive to detail, and understand implications for the business.
• Ability to work independently, or in groups, while maintaining a courteous attitude when dealing with customers and users.
• Ability, and willingness, to complete several concurrent tasks in a fast-paced, detail-oriented, multi-tasking environment.
• Ability to set objectives, manage project timelines and see projects to completion.
• Ability to explain technical terms in everyday language.• Continually updates skills and knowledge.
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to learn new technologies.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, preferably with Azure DevOps Server
• Experience with Middleware solutions.
• Experience deploying, integrating and supporting ECM solutions such as Hyland Onbase
• Experience with application and database security• Experience in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
• Experience in writing complex reports in Crystal Reports