- Onsite: St Petersburg, FL area
- Salary: $$90-$100K salary
- Type: Direct Hire, Full Time
- Industry: Manufacturing
The Software Engineer is responsible for developing and implementing enterprise software solutions that facilitate the manufacturing business processes. We are looking for a full-stack developer with proven experience with front-end development, back-end development, business intelligence/metrics, UI/UX, and ETL.
· Partner with business areas to understand process/system limitations, and develop applications which enable increased business efficiency, & automation.
· Build and deploy highly scalable and maintainable applications in Microsoft Azure.
· Develop code using various programming and scripting languages
· Adhere to approved design plans and coding standards
· Work in an integrated team to continuously improve DevOps processes.
· Maintain responsibility for software, ensuring proper standards, testing, and best practices are followed
· Assisting in the development of and adhering to technical and functional standards
· Under limited direction, analyze technical requirements for both creation of new and/or enhancing existing applications for integration with other systems
· Attend planning and technical sessions and demonstrated ability to translate ideas into technical solutions
· Focus on innovating new and better ways to create software solutions that add business value
· Communicate effectively both within immediate team and with Anchor leadership.
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science/engineering, MIS, information systems, or alike
· 3+ yrs. experience in software development
· 3+ yrs. full stack Experience
· Strong background in business intelligence/metrics, ETL, data analysis/mapping, UI/UX
· .NET Core, .Net 4.6+
· Experience programming applications backed by cloud services (Microsoft Azure)
· Azure Table /Blob Storage, Angular 7+ / UX
· Strong database experience using Microsoft SQL Server
· Entity Framework
· API Security including OAuth, ADFS, SAML, OpenID
· A personal commitment to writing secure and maintainable software
· Ability to work independently across multiple programming languages
· Strong knowledge of object-oriented development and design principles
· Strong analytical and problem determination/resolution skills
· Interest in learning new skills and keeping pace with changing technologies
· Familiarity with data visualization libraries and primitives such as highchart.js, d3.js, svg, canvas, and WebGL
· Experience with Container, Docker, and service fabric
· Mobile Development and/or experience with ML/AI
· QA Testing – Proficiency in developing automated test infrastructure using scripting languages such as Python
· TypeScript, RabbitMQ, AutoMapper (.Net), SignalR (.Net and JS), React (JS view engine), D3 (charts and graphs), ASP.Net Web API 2, Warehousing, Java, C++, XML, TCP/IP, Python, Raspberry Pi
· Manufacturing experience preferred