- Full-Time, Direct-Hire Position
- Augusta, GA (Onsite)
- $100K – $110K salary
Employee will work under the supervision of the Information Services Manager to provide development and maintenance support of all Server, PC and scanner-based software applications that are deployed in manufacturing (MES). Employee will lead efforts to expand functionality and reliability of existing systems while defining, testing, debugging, and deploying new functions and/or systems.
- Work with current technology infrastructure and support business objectives.
- Assist with the collection of business requirements and analyze complexity to recommend efficient and cost-effective solutions.
- Assess technologies and create technical specifications, process diagrams and data models for application development.
- Architect solutions to ensure effective ERP and Wonderware integration where necessary.
- Ensure that all development and/or corrective software has been fully tested, documented and all related artifacts have been properly archived.
- Work with Senior Business Analyst and manager of IS to identify risks and recommend steps for escalation, prioritization and risk mitigation.
- Assist with the evaluation and implementation of third-party software solutions and assist with software purchases and version upgrades.
- Assist with maintenance of project documentation, deliverables, plans, schedules and status reports.
- Provides system analysis, design, development, debugging, testing, installation and support of business-oriented applications.
- Use object-oriented analysis and design to develop shared components where applicable.
- Ability to work within a help desk support system to create, modify and support new and legacy applications using multiple programming versions.
- Deploy applications through development, test, training and production environments.
- Provide technical support for business-critical applications.
- Perform root cause analysis for issues in production environment.
- Prepare documentation (user manuals) and training material for end users.
- Prepare and maintain application technical documents.
- Maintain source archival repository.
- Other duties as assigned.
Needed skills and experience for this role include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of experience working as a programmer or MES Systems integrator.
- Experience and knowledge as a programmer in .net, preferably C#.
- Experience with database management and development of Stored Procedures and Scripting. MSSQL is preferred.