Remote with Travel
SAP QM/PM Functional Analyst
Primarily responsible for project implementation and production support in the areas of SAP Quality Management and SAP Plant Maintenance; also assist in delivering new processes and functions as part of ongoing business process improvement projects.
· Lead implementation of SAP QM module functionality in the areas of Inspection Planning, Inspection processing and Inspection data reporting; Procurement in Quality, In-Process, Certificate of Analysis processing, Quality management in Sales & Shipping.
· Lead Implementation and process improvements in key areas of SAP Plant Maintenance functionality.
· Production support in the areas of Quality Management and Plant Maintenance functionality. Support requests involves master data configuration, developing and communicating ad-hoc reports using SQVI or SQ01 or SE16N table extracts, explain and possibly train users with standard business processes followed within the company.
· Develop, design, test and validate SAP configuration/customizing related to new business processes developed as part of the business process improvement initiatives either as production support initiatives or in new projects.
· Work with the SAP security team on resolving authorization issues and provide recommendations on optimal security setup for ongoing projects’ requirements.
· Work with the in-house development team by providing functional specifications for new RICEF development that are production support related; test and validate the development for business use.
· Work independently with business process owners on presenting new solutions, leading workshops from scoping phase through realization phase of the projects.
· Bachelor’s Degree in an IT field or an engineering field
· 3 full life cycle SAP project implementations with at least one full life cycle implementations in QM and 1 full life cycle implementation in PM
· 8+ years of hands-on strong SAP QM/PM experience with a combination of production support and project implementation
· Familiarity and ability to use SAP ASAP project methodology or any other project methodology to prepare and execute resource efficient project plans
· Expertise in master data definitions, configuration and RICEF development in QM and PM areas
· Expertise in implementation of end to end logistics processes in relation to Quality Management with specific expertise in the areas of Inbound, In process and Outbound material inspections
· Expertise in end to end purchasing and inventory management processes with specific expertise in indirect procurement (MRO procurement) areas
· Experience in implementing batch management functionality with specific expertise in integration with QM
· Working knowledge of inventory management reports, transactions, movement types, functionality, and configuration
· Proficient in designing and developing user training documentation, test plan and test script development and execution.
· Good knowledge of SAP authorization roles, objects, and basic reports to troubleshoot missing authorizations and help security team with security design in functional areas
· Experience with Procure to Pay functionality in indirect/MRO procurement processes
· Experience with design and delivery of BW reports in QM PM space
· Experience integrating shop floor systems (Control systems, historians etc.) with SAP modules
· Experience developing and executing automated scripts in tools such as Winshuttle