Cox-Little & Company
SAP Integration Developer
- 100% Remote
- $100-$105K salary with benefits
- EST work schedule
- Manufacturing Industry
This position requires analysis, design, development, and support of SAP NetWeaver Process Orchestration (PO), CPI-DS, and CPI components and interfaces to support connectivity to both SAP and non-SAP systems. In addition to new integration and interface development, complete life cycle daily support for previously installed components is required. This position works closely with various SAP resources from cross-functional teams, system integration resources, and other business analysts both internal and external to ensure a full understanding of SAP integration issues and support for proposed or installed solutions.
Day-to-Day Duties Include:
- Develop, configure, and transport SAP PO, CPIDS, or CPI interface components
- Facilitate the successful connectivity between SAP and other internal and external systems
- Assist functional analysts and business teams with creation of testing strategies and plans
- Execute unit, system, and integration tests to ensure proper execution for each integration scenario
- Provide on-going support and maintenance of PO and CPI components and interfaces previously installed, processed messages and IDOCs and jobs on the CPI systems.
- Define, document, design, code, test and deploy integrations, customizations, enhancements primarily using SAP PO, SAP CPI, java script, and other SAP specific tools such as IDocs, BAPIs, RFCs,
- Ensure all development efforts adhere to analysis, design, and development standards that have been established, as well as initiating new development standards where none currently exist
- The SAP CPI-DS Technical Specialist includes design, configure test integration flow in the SAP development environment and non SAP environment (MS-SQL and Flat files) and write technical specs, perform developments and test the functionality. This is a development role. In collaboration with the IBP analyst and SQL developers, provide direct support to business units utilizing applications used in the Sales departments.
- Develop integration flows from and to IBP S&OP to integrate with SQL and flat files
- Develop error handling and alert handling policies and procedures after installation of integration scenarios
- Willingness to gather additional skills through mentoring sessions and training courses
Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or IT related field and 5 years of development experience.
- Experience with SAP PO Version 7.5 Single Stack
- Experience with the SAP integration development tool sets with preference to SAP PO, CPIDS, APIM, and CPI, and Dell Boomi
- Experience with Web technologies (XML, REST, HTTP, HTTPS, Web Services and Certificates)
- Experience in performance tuning of objects and systems utilizing best practices.
- Self-motivated, team player displaying excellent attention to detail
- Sound verbal and written communication skills to facilitate effective communicate with strategic business units, information technology management, and other key project stakeholders
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with the ability to take on and resolve complex support issues