Cox Little & Company
SAP EDI Analyst
- Contract to Hire
- Nashville, TN
- $45-$55/hour, $100K salary
- 6 month contract to hire
- Manufacturing Industry
As the Software Developer you will be responsible for the EDI development. The ideal candidate has extensive EDI experience in a manufacturing environment. This role requires strong time-management skills and a strong foundation and working knowledge of the X12 EDI transaction set across the business landscape including but not limited to those related to customer, vendor, transportation and banking transactions.
- Responsible for all phases of the development life cycle.
- Communicating the recommended changes and obtaining buy-in from the company member community, including the respective members of Management.
- Participating in activities associated with root cause investigation and corrective/preventive action implementation.
- Leveraging IT solutions to drive continuous improvement throughout the organization.
- Thorough understanding of X12 EDI Transaction sets; EDIFACT experience a plus.
- Experience with EDI mapping review and analysis.
- SAP and IDoc experience a plus.
- Results-oriented project management skills. Must be comfortable taking ownership for the success of the BTS portion of projects. Must be able to produce and meet deliverables.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to interact effectively with peers, users in functional areas, and all levels of Management.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with root cause investigation experience. Ability to interact with other functional areas to resolve issues and create improvements.
- Excellent time management skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks and to meet deadlines.
- 3+ years EDI experience
- Bachelor’s degree is required.