Oil & Gas
PDI Software Techno Functional Analyst
- Full Time, Direct-Hire
- Salary: Open (Depends on experience)
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Lead and manage ERP software implementations (PDI Software – Wholesale & Retail Fuel) for store chains and wholesale fuel operators.
- Lead the implementation and optimization of PDI/Enterprise at client sites
- Master the capabilities of the system and advise customers on how to most effectively use the solution, including modifying customers’ existing processes, procedures, and work-flows
- Interview stakeholders and technical leaders to clarify business requirements and objectives
- Interface and meet with users as needed for any of the following: software implementation or upgrade, problem resolution, enhancements, specialized reporting, and training
- Create project plans in accordance with project management framework standards and identify ongoing issues and gaps within project plans to eliminate implementation issues
- Inform management and relevant personnel of project status
- Identify opportunities to improve the system and disseminate feedback to the relevant departments within the organization
- Work with team members to define, prioritize, and implement selected enhancements
- Lead multiple projects simultaneously
- Training and mentoring users and team members.
- Provide expertise in the areas of Pricebook, Inventory, Daily Reporting, SQL troubleshooting, Queries and processing.
- Collect data from users and other information required to customize software
- For each endpoint, detail the tasks that need to be customized for their software systems through project outlines
- Communicate with users, team members, and IT Management throughout the software customization process
- Customizing software systems based on each locations individual needs and specifications.
- Bachelor Degree or higher
- 5+ years working in the Oil & Gas and/or convenience/retail industry
- 3+ years implementing, customizing and enhancing PDI Software
- Strong communication