JDE E1 Financial Analyst
- Full Time, Direct Hire
- Charlotte NC
- REMOTE during COVID, return to office in Charlotte area post COVID.
- $100K-$115K salary
· Primary responsibilities to include working with the business to understand the needs and application of the ERP System to support their daily function.
· Performs system unit testing and assists in user system testing.
· Assist in day-to-day operational support of the system, including maintenance tasks and user support.
· Work collaboratively with the project team and end users to design, develop, test, and implement solutions in support of the business.
· Work with the Accounting team on the development of Accounting procedures and standard work practices
· Support and training on variance research and remediation
· Support integrations and continuous improvement efforts
· Working with BI Team to ensure financial reporting is validated against General Ledger
· Create action plans for performance improvement and maximum transaction throughput. Utilize all resources available (recording applications, utilization of scheduler, distributed processing, etc.).
· Prepare and submit periodic written reports for projects in process and provide status reports on issue(s) resolutions and root cause corrections.
· Provide technical functional leadership and guidance in the assessment of existing processes and their continuous improvement.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, or related field of study highly desired.
· Functional ERP Experience
· Business Process and process reengineering experience.
· 5+ years of experience with Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.0 or later.
· Accounting experience a plus JD Edwards Financial modules
· In depth knowledge of Standard and Average Costing