JDE CNC Administrator
- Lexington, AL (onsite)
- Full Time, Direct Hire
- $100-$110k salary with relocation
- Manufacturing Industry
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Managing multiple AS400 servers,DB2 database administration
- JDE CNC responsibilities
- Plan, design and direct server, storage and network capacity expansion to meet the needs of current and future operations.
- Configure and validate security measures to safeguard proprietary business information with regards to external and internal access.
- Analyze network and systems usage and implement required changes to optimize technical performance.
- Provide mentorship, coaching to junior level staff
- Create and manage environments, path codes and instances.
- Monitor and manage application system performance and availability.
- Incident and Problem Management – Ensures excellence in problem and incident management, including root cause analysis.
- Drives planning, execution, and measurement of long term solutions
- Applying ESASUs, Updates and Service Pack upgrades
- JDE Administration of security, print, batch queues, performance tuning and monitoring via SAW.
- Server and client Package build and deployments
- On call responsibilities, periodically
- Backup and replication using Mimex
- Experience with AS400/Windows
- Knowledge and experience with Cisco and Juniper firewalls
- Experienced in Weblogic server installation, application security, system troubleshooting, OMW
- Technical configuration and tuning of AS400Ability to develop policies and procedures related to best practices.
- Must possess experience in implementations and upgrades of operating system.
- 5+ years’ experience with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
- Experience in JD Edwards Version(s) JDE 9.0/ 9.19.2
- Proven ability to handle complex problems and provide innovative solutions.
- Must be self-motivated and highly motivated to perform in fast paced environments
- Strong database skills (DBA skills highly valued)
- Must demonstrate “Willing to perform and deliver whatever it takes” attitude
- Drive to continually improve effectiveness, technical skills and vendor/industry knowledge.
- Experience with Mimex desired
- Experience with All out Security
- Experience with Purge It