JDA/Blue Yonder WMS Architect
- Job Type: Full Time
- Location: Charlotte, NC
- Salary: $125-$140K Salary, relocation assistance
- Industry: Retail
- Interfaces with Business Relationship Managers, providing technical and functional expertise to provide vision, oversight, and coordination across portfolio of technical solutions being developed in that domain.
- Develops, maintains, and communicates processes and standard practices related to the high-level design, development, and implementation of solutions across portfolio of projects and enhancements in the domain.
- Ensures solutions meet business needs along with architecturally significant functional and nonfunctional requirements.
- Works with the business to define technology roadmaps.
- Helps to ensure outside partners are educated on approved technical solutions and works with those partners to ensure requirements are met.
· Translates business domain understanding and context to technical capabilities for technical architects and development teams.
· Accountable for collaborating with business relationship managers and business stakeholders to understand business requirements, identifying solution gaps and available capabilities, and defining solutions to meet the business need.
· Supports to research the market and approve Make vs Buy options to meet business requirements
· Provide support to document high level design of solutions
· Helps to define the effort and skills required to implement solutions
· Ensure work scope is maintained and solutions are implemented, managing approved Changes
· Conducts application scan and risk review to validate privacy, security, and risk policies are met
· Responsible for examining the current systems architecture and working with business and technical staff to recommend solutions that result in more effective systems
· Guide on how to leverage technology to solve a business problem
· Work closely in collaboration with Enterprise Architecture to shape EA guardrails, standards and patterns
· Understand and align solutions with Enterprise Architecture principles, guardrails, standards, patterns, and frameworks.
· Knowledge and understanding of BY/JDA Warehouse Management System
· Business acumen
· Familiarity with SDLC methodologies (Waterfall and Agile / Scrum / Iterative Development)
· ITFS Project Methodology knowledge
· Ability to tie together solutions across systems
· Application domain knowledge
· Understanding of current and future technologies
· Oral & written communications
· Business case development
· Estimation of project scope/duration
· Ability to simplify & standardize complex concepts / processes
· Blue Yonder/JDA – MOCA, Report Writer, Jasper, Java, C+, .NET
· Blue Yonder/JDA – Integration Technologies and tools
· Blue Yonder/JDA – System Setups and Configuration
· SQL (Oracle or SQL Server)
· Version Control (SVN)
· Integration Technologies
· Infrastructure technologies, including cloud computing / SaaS / IaaS / PaaS technologies
· Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
· Big Data Analytics, Data Architecture & Modeling
· Web/Mobile Technologies
· Expertise in application technologies/platforms/capabilities with a broader understanding of the overall environment
· Undergraduate degree and 8-10 years relevant experience, or
· Graduate degree and 6-8 years relevant experience.