Website Cox-Little & Company
IT Manufacturing Applications Analyst
Full-Time | Memphis, TN (Onsite) | $100-$120K Salary | Excellent Benefits | Manufacturing Industry
- The primary responsibility of this position is to work with corporate divisions on the management of their product inventory systems and related processes.
- Perform business requirements analysis related to manufacturing areas that include gathering, documenting, process mapping and analyzing of business requirements for technology solutions
- Interface with key individuals representing business, operations, and technology vendors to drive system requirements to the appropriate level of detail
- Accurately analyze critical details of business issues and opportunities to understand and define opportunities where information solutions can be implemented to mitigate business challenges
- Provide technical advice to business stakeholders to translate business requirements into application features and technical functionality and to advise on the feasibility of their requests
- Implement technical solutions including performing system configuration, building Interfaces, and working closely with system developers to deliver programming solutions
- Reviews technical designs, documents, and deliverables by vendors to ensure they meet business expectations and address technical solutions throughout the design, testing and implementation stages
- Provides user support and training to subject matter experts on deployed functionalities and solutions.
- Prepares change notices to inform vendors of required changes on applicable applications based on agreed upon technical solutions
- Contribute to monitoring of project success criteria based on predefined metrics and criteria through post-implementation to ensure business case realization
- Create and maintain system context diagram and process maps; capturing flows of information between systems and typical customer flows
Required Skills & Experience:
· Post-Secondary degree in Computer Science/Technology, diploma or equivalent industry experience
· 5+ years’ experience with business systems analysis, requirements authoring and hands on application support in large enterprise environments
· Experience with bar coding and RFID applications, MES, GPS technology, industrial devices and printers will be highly desirable
· Experience in hardware and/or software development life cycles with a focus on integration of hardware devices and software systems in a manufacturing setting
· Experience working with Microsoft SQL server 2014 to 2019, Oracle database experience an asset
· Experience in configuring and supporting applications in Microsoft windows server environments, familiarity with Linux an asset
· Capable of understanding customer requirements and leading teams to develop, present and deploy solutions based on those requirements into manufacturing environments.
· Understands ITIL methodologies with a focus on IT service management and change management
· Excellent written verbal and oral communication skills with a proven record in communicating with all levels of the organization
· Clear understanding of emerging technologies and enhancements that will allow process improvements and enhanced business functionality
· Ability to work effectively and adapt to shifting priorities as business needs and deadlines change
· Capture complex concepts in simple language that can be understood by both technical and lay persons.
· Lead system changes with a focus on user acceptance and long-term maintenance sustainability.
· Able to accurately capture end user requirements and pain points.
· Able to work with many direct and in-direct teammates in order to co-ordinate change efforts and ensure alignment.
· Use a diverse set of information to organize issues and requests in order to identify potential solutions to overcome obstacles or deliver improvements.