Onsite, Relocation Assistance
As the Manager of Information Services you will manage the information services function for the company. Responsible to deliver IT services through effective resource management and the bridging of communications and understanding between IT, operations/business units and external customers. Will have ownership for the delivery of IT services that exist to support complex business operations by demonstrating effective leadership for those involved in the development, design, optimization and delivery of information service solutions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- To drive the provision of a high quality IT service across all operational and support areas
- Accountability for the overall provision of an end-to-end IT service across agreed services
- Accountability for driving the IT service agenda and for facilitating and implementing IT service improvements across the business.
- The communication and management of business unit and operational IT service issues
- Collaborate with internal IT teams to effectively deliver services to end users
- To identify, track and manage key operational risks to the service, providing strong co-ordination with the business, IT and Operational Risk. High attention given, but not limited to, business continuity, IT audit requirements and software compliance
- Drive metrics management and performance of IT support and services with a focus on a data driven continuous improvement approach.
- Participate in the exchange of ideas and information across the global IT organization to help drive standardization and sharing of best practice initiatives.
- Collaborate with, and understand the needs of internal/external customers from a business process and product perspective to help drive key IT solutions for driving operational efficiencies
- Accountability for the accurate and timely delivery of monthly reporting to the business regarding IT service performance, including service trends, improvement activity and SLA attainment.
- Accountability for the provision of a reliable and stable service which meets the customer’s needs and is sustainable.
- To build a clear understanding of the service requirements of the business
- To engage with project delivery teams to ensure that site requirements are embedded in project plans to support agreed service levels and expected capability
- To support the incident management process by clearly articulating business impact during for affected service(s) during major incidents and driving completion of corrective actions and problem management activities.
- Drive awareness of change management activity for high category services ensuring that the business impact of change activity is understood and risks to business processing highlighted.
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the IT function.
- Coordination of work schedules, priorities, and performance management of IT personnel.
- Responsibility for financial forecasting and cost management of site IT function.
- Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively, making customer issues a priority
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with constantly changing priorities and deadlines
- Understand and embrace the global IT strategic direction
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by superior.
- Enforce and follow all procedures and policies within IT and the company.
- Participate in internal audit programs and drive non-comformance issues to conclusion.
- Project Management as required.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Demonstrated leadership and resource management experience
- Interpersonal skills in working with the customer, management and technical teams in a “self-starter” role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience of delivering Oracle services and Manufacturing Execution Systems in a working environment preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Lean Six Sigma qualification preferred.