Location: 100% Remote (Company located in SE USA)
$100-$115K Salary with benefits
· Participates as technical lead on ERP and other project teams and is accountable for the successful and timely completion of projects for which assigned; leads SX.e upgrade projects.
· Uses business process knowledge to make recommendations for solutions or improvements to business processes that can be accomplished through an ERP module or other application; analyzes SX.e issues and recommends opportunities for improvement through new/improved work processes and/or additional training.
· Manages the implementation process for Enterprise software enhancements; researches business requirements, develops detailed specifications, and validates the solutions with business stakeholders; translates business requirements into technical module requirements as input to application design and/or software enhancements; estimates and leads technical tasks to completion.
· Reviews company/user development service requests and logs for work assignment.
· Researches and resolves advanced SX.e helpdesk cases escalated.
· Facilitates SX.e modification testing process; tests new SX.e software releases and upgrades.
· Participates in on-call responsibilities for after-hours support of business-critical functions.
· Serves as backup for Linux systems administrator.
· Interfaces with infrastructure resources regarding system requirements for ERP software applications.
· Actively participates in internal project and stakeholder meetings.
· Consults on complex technical issues.
· Creates system, technical and product standards and procedures.
· Knowledge of Linux RedHat Operating System
· SQL skills