Travel: ~50% travel required
$123K-$135K salary with benefits (will consider relocation assistance)
This position is responsible for leading and managing an ERP implementation and working across multiple business units and/or locations. This individual is accountable for planning, managing, and delivering an ERP implementation project on schedule, within budget, and on quality in collaboration with IT and business unit teams.
- Based on the requirements, objectives, deliverables, and proposed solution, develop a detailed project plan schedule with the identified task dependencies and critical path.
- Identify, estimate, plan, and document the resources required to achieve the project objectives and deliverables.
- Ensure coordination of activity, driving of progress, and tracking status against project plans, timelines, and changing priorities from initiation through closeout.
- Adhere to the PMO and Project Management standard methodology, tools, and process.
- Evaluate change requests and manage the associated changes to project scope, time, and cost.
- Coordinate directly and indirectly with project staff to ensure successful completion of projects; including directing, supervising, supporting and coordinating the project team members.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel and ensure accountability for task completion.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion and continually manage those expectations.
- Define the project scope, success criteria, objectives, and deliverables that are aligned with business strategy and objectives.
- Report project status on a regular basis and assist in preparation of steering committee presentations as required.
- Identify and manage project risks and track/manage resolution of project issues.
- Balance and manage the project constraints of scope, cost, time, resources, risk, and quality.
- Effectively engage all stakeholders to drive the delivery of successful projects.
- Manage key stakeholder expectations, concerns, and needs throughout the project.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team
- Lead post implementation reviews.
- Partner with the ERP project team to build and implement a change management plan.
- Manage and coordinate stakeholder engagement, relationships, and communication across the ERP project on a timely basis.
- Travel domestically and internationally up to 50%.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college preferably in Computer Science, MIS or Business Management with over 5-7 years of experience in Information Technology and at least 5 years of experience in project management.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or other project management certification preferred.
- Extensive ERP system implementation project management experience managing large and complex ERP implementation projects.
- Infor LN implementation project management experience, preferably with the LN 10.7 multi-tenant environment
- Experience using Microsoft Office, Project, SharePoint, Visio, and Smartsheet software.
- Deep understanding and experience of project and risk management in industrial environments.
- High level end to end project management experience in complex environments.
- Proven experience managing large, complex, and higher risk IT projects.
- Excellent communication skills (written, spoken, active listening, and presentation).
- Excellent organization and planning skills.
- Excellent cross functional leadership skills and experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and influence skills.
- Strong negotiation expertise.
- Strong time management and analytical problem solving skills
- Motivated self-starter.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Expert problem solving skills.
- Experience in influencing, developing and leading a project team.
- Experience with business Change Management techniques.
- Strong stakeholder engagement, relationship management, and communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience managing projects and motivating global teams within multiple disciplines.
- Highly motivated individual performing at a high level in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Strong presentation skills at all levels of the organization.