SuccessFactors (HRIS) Systems Support Analyst
- Full Time, Direct Hire
- Location: Milwaukee, WI (onsite)
- Salary: $85-$95K salary, relocation assistance
- Manufacturing Industry
- Maintains detailed knowledge of SuccessFactors product-suite with an awareness of opportunities to expand solutions and services.
- Monitors and evaluates new functionality and features of the quarterly SuccessFactors releases and makes recommendations on which features to implement.
- Assists with support of live modules including responding to incidents and change requests.
- Actively involved in implementation processes like creation of configuration workbooks, hands on configuration, data integration processes, testing and training.
- Strong experience in configuring and supporting SuccessFactors modules and maintaining the data within them.
- Working closely with stakeholders to ensure that SuccessFactors application meet business requirements and changes are delivered successfully to the users.
- Coordinate SF integrations with 3rd party vendors and work closely with technical resources for ensuring a smooth activation.
- Working on SuccessFactors reporting and analytics, should be able to configure, execute, & monitor scheduled and ad hoc reports.
- Proactively identifies process improvements including clear and concise solution definitions.
- Involves in the future strategic direction of the application roadmap to identify future impacts/changes for global implementations.
- Identifies training needs of end users and provides the necessary system and end user training and documents.
- Collaborates with the Success Factors Global Support Liaison(s).
- Acts as first point of contact to global users and global support team.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience with a HR/Talent management package.
- 3 years minimum related work experience
- Administrative experience in any of the following SuccessFactors modules: Performance & Goals, Learning, Competencies/Development, Compensation, Recruiting, and Onboarding.
- Experience/Knowledge around Global Employee Central (EC) implementation, EC integration with SF modules is desirable.
- Good understanding of integration between SuccessFactors and other HRIS applications.
- Experience/knowledge of business operations/processes to include analysis, design, documentation, using industry best practices and standards.
- Ability to identify and cultivate relationships with key stakeholders representing HR functions and multiple levels.
- Knowledgeable in current HR policies, practices, and ability to anticipate future trends affecting the business from a systems and process perspective.
- Possess a strong understanding of ERP and SaaS solutions and other system configuration and functionality to implement these needs.
- Understanding of system implementation, integration and IT dependencies while driving the implementation/Integration projects.
- Well-developed communication skills – both verbal and written.